Given free rein, each perfumer used one or more raw materials to create a fragrance dedicated to and embodying the spirit of Maison Rebatchi. With each new fragrance, an invisible link naturally unfolded between the multicultural origins of Mohamed Rebatchi, a bridge between France and the Middle East.
A masterpiece inspired by Rebatchi’s childhood memory, which succeeds in creating an impressionistic image in the minds of those who discover it.
FLORAL WOODY MUSK
- Top notes: bergamot, pink pepper, rose essence
- Heart notes: May rose absolute, freesia, iris, incense, cedar, pine
- Base notes: sandalwood, fir balsam, raspberry, vanilla, musks
An intimate musk that the perfumer could almost have created for himself.
CITRUS WOODY MUSK
- Top notes: tamarind, mandarin, bitter orange, bergamot, cardamom
- Heart notes: iris, honeysuckle
- Base notes: vetiver from Haiti, patchouli, cedar, tonka bean, musks, amber 83 from De Laire
The strong bond that links Randa Hammami and Rebatchi led to the creation of “Rose Rebatchi”, an exercise in delicate style around rose, the symbol of the Maison. A secret westernized yet oriental rose, a fragrance where tenderness and sophistication blossom in the purest state possible.
- Top notes: pink pepper, saffron, raspberry, peach, apple
- Heart notes: Damask rose essence, Turkish rose absolute, iris butter
- Base notes: white musks, sandalwood, ambergris, leathery note
A small sensual and dazzling gem that is fiery, spicy and soft, yet never fades. Brimming with energy.
WOODY SPICY ORIENTAL
- Top notes: sweet orange from Brazil, citron, bergamot, pink pepper, black pepper, blackcurrant absolute, aldehydes
- Heart notes: clove, cinnamon, pink carnation, davana
- Base notes: patchouli from Sulawesi, myrrh absolute, frankincense, labdanum absolute, vanilla, musks, driftwood, caramel, oak moss
A new type of opulent floral and fruity melody, expressed through a concerto of white flowers.
- Top notes: nectarine, apricot, cinnamon, green leaves
- Heart notes: osmanthus, tuberose, orange blossom, honeysuckle accord, jasmine, rose, iris
- Base notes: musk, cashmeran, cedar, amber note
A tribute to the origins of Mohamed Rebatchi, inspired by a journey through the Tassili desert.
SPICY LEATHER FLORAL
- Top notes: black pepper, elemi, lemon
- Heart notes: sage, iris concrete, tea leaf
- Base notes: myrrh, leather, patchouli